- Quiet for a bank holiday, but a fine mixture of Merthyr (born in London), Ystradgynlais, Walsall, Cornwall, Devon, Bassaleg, Basque country (south), Burton, Ivory Coast; some living here, some on holidays; plus Bretons of course.
Tuesday, 15 August 2017
Monday, 14 August 2017
Thursday, 10 August 2017
- Went for my chemotherapy, asked them to bring it forward now that I'm back in work which they did, the Basque couple sent me our photo together (see below) by e-mail. I close at 10pm in the week instead of 1am in order to catch up on my rest, at 10.30pm there were people wanting to come in, too late sorry, they'd read on the internet that I close at 1am, I explained my case, they understood, they'll be back tomorrow they said.
Monday, 7 August 2017
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
Monday, 31 July 2017
Sunday, 30 July 2017
- I'm back in business, all in all a good week-end. Westy turned up from Cymru in the company of his beloved Liliane (birthday tomorrow), Morwenna came from Plougastell with husband & daughter, Michel from Kemper, Maurice from Landerne(au, a load of others particularly locals, and dare I say this; thank goodness for the English and their pints. The British have a pub culture the Bretons don't, I run arguably the only traditional pub in the region.
Born Aug 3 1951, Merthyr Tydfil, Cymru/Wales.Moved to Brittany Sept. 1979.I run a rustic Bar in a village of fewer than 800h.Real ale& best whisk(e)ys.At the moment I'm occupied with photos, flowers and music. For more information look up my site & blog: http://crwtynrhifnaw.blogspot.
commy story: http://taffawrnantmorlais. blogspot.commy photos:http://picasaweb. google.com/BynWaltersmy photos: http://patrimoinebreton/ blogspot.coma.n.other: http://mymiscellaneous- bynbrynman.blogspot.com
- Quiet for a bank holiday, but a fine mixture of Me...
- My Owain Glyndwr flag came today to replace the on...
- ATTENTION! A CAUSE D'UNE MALADIE, JUSQU'AU 15 SEPT...
- Went for my chemotherapy, asked them to bring it f...
- With my Basque customers: https://www.facebook.com...
- The Basques were back (photos to follow), so were ...
- Saturday was quiet with many customers at the 'Fêt...
- Amongst my first customers today were tourists fro...
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (314)