Wednesday, 20 September 2017
Thursday, 14 September 2017
Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- The bailiff came by this afternoon, my daughter had my papers showing that all my debts (after hospitalization and 3 years 7 months out of work) are being reimbursed on a monthly basis, he seemed a bit bewildered, tomorrow he'll be checking up from his side and will be coming back later with his decision on whether or not to give me my money back, otherwise, having taken the little amount I earned in August I risk an 'interdiction bancaire' when my debts are called in and I won't be able to pay.
Sunday, 10 September 2017
- Quite a day yesterday, Had a10am appointment with my surgeon, he booked me a table for Jan 11; 3pm the two Irish ladies who have a house in Loqueffret entered the bar with Piau, a French singer from Montpellier, who left me her second album, she already gave me her first. In the evening a crowd of women friends came here for what they call their 'Tupperware' evening which it isn't really. Something happened that sickened me more than my chemotherapy: I was out of work for 3 y...ears due to a fire leading to a loss of custom as many of my customers come from afar and there was no way of knowing of the reopening other than f/b, I was also thrown out of the guide books, Over four years after the reopening they were returning to the fold, then calamity! I collapsed with diabetes, in the hospital they found three cancers which led to seven months hospitalization and another closure; I was advised not to work this year, but I couldn't miss out on August, my best month for the money it brings in, to work on the debts accumulated during 3 years and seven months out of work. By earning enough and with the help from friends I managed to put a bit aside, and with the agreement of the organizations to pay them back on a monthly basis. I looked up my bank a/c yesterday, there was nothing left, the bailiff ha called it in even though my debts are regularly reimbursed, my daughter has the dossiers to show the baillif for our rendezvous Wednesday afternoon when hopefully I can get him to reverse the decision.
Friday, 8 September 2017
Monday, 4 September 2017
Sunday, 3 September 2017
Born Aug 3 1951, Merthyr Tydfil, Cymru/Wales.Moved to Brittany Sept. 1979.I run a rustic Bar in a village of fewer than 800h.Real ale& best whisk(e)ys.At the moment I'm occupied with photos, flowers and music. For more information look up my site & blog: http://crwtynrhifnaw.blogspot.
commy story: http://taffawrnantmorlais. blogspot.commy photos:http://picasaweb. google.com/BynWaltersmy photos: http://patrimoinebreton/ blogspot.coma.n.other: http://mymiscellaneous- bynbrynman.blogspot.com
- Just back from Morlaix where I went for my chemoth...
- New Saturday & Sunday opening at 12:30h/pm
- I wonder whether I should mention my colostomy bag...
- The bailiff came by this afternoon, my daughter ha...
- Good friendly atmosphere tonight (isn't it always ...
- Quite a day yesterday, Had a10am appointment with ...
- Irish couple from West Cork came back today after ...
- 3am: Finished 'Dylan Thomas' by Paul Ferris, Hodde...
- What a day! A wedding party in the afternoon follo...
- Yesterday, amongst others, there was a couple of c...
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (314)