Thursday, 12 October 2017
Tuesday, 3 October 2017
Monday, 2 October 2017
Friday, 29 September 2017
Friday, 22 September 2017
Wednesday, 20 September 2017
Thursday, 14 September 2017
Wednesday, 13 September 2017
- The bailiff came by this afternoon, my daughter had my papers showing that all my debts (after hospitalization and 3 years 7 months out of work) are being reimbursed on a monthly basis, he seemed a bit bewildered, tomorrow he'll be checking up from his side and will be coming back later with his decision on whether or not to give me my money back, otherwise, having taken the little amount I earned in August I risk an 'interdiction bancaire' when my debts are called in and I won't be able to pay.
Sunday, 10 September 2017
- Quite a day yesterday, Had a10am appointment with my surgeon, he booked me a table for Jan 11; 3pm the two Irish ladies who have a house in Loqueffret entered the bar with Piau, a French singer from Montpellier, who left me her second album, she already gave me her first. In the evening a crowd of women friends came here for what they call their 'Tupperware' evening which it isn't really. Something happened that sickened me more than my chemotherapy: I was out of work for 3 y...ears due to a fire leading to a loss of custom as many of my customers come from afar and there was no way of knowing of the reopening other than f/b, I was also thrown out of the guide books, Over four years after the reopening they were returning to the fold, then calamity! I collapsed with diabetes, in the hospital they found three cancers which led to seven months hospitalization and another closure; I was advised not to work this year, but I couldn't miss out on August, my best month for the money it brings in, to work on the debts accumulated during 3 years and seven months out of work. By earning enough and with the help from friends I managed to put a bit aside, and with the agreement of the organizations to pay them back on a monthly basis. I looked up my bank a/c yesterday, there was nothing left, the bailiff ha called it in even though my debts are regularly reimbursed, my daughter has the dossiers to show the baillif for our rendezvous Wednesday afternoon when hopefully I can get him to reverse the decision.
Friday, 8 September 2017
Monday, 4 September 2017
Sunday, 3 September 2017
Friday, 1 September 2017
Wednesday, 30 August 2017
Monday, 28 August 2017
Wednesday, 23 August 2017
"But Leigh Aman, now Lord Marley, who was production manager of 'Three Weird Sisters' after the war, says categorically that Thomas spent three weeks virtually locked up on the top floor of the Royal Court Hotel in London writing the script."
Tuesday, 22 August 2017
Sunday, 20 August 2017
Thursday, 17 August 2017
Tuesday, 15 August 2017
Monday, 14 August 2017
Thursday, 10 August 2017
- Went for my chemotherapy, asked them to bring it forward now that I'm back in work which they did, the Basque couple sent me our photo together (see below) by e-mail. I close at 10pm in the week instead of 1am in order to catch up on my rest, at 10.30pm there were people wanting to come in, too late sorry, they'd read on the internet that I close at 1am, I explained my case, they understood, they'll be back tomorrow they said.
Monday, 7 August 2017
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
Monday, 31 July 2017
Sunday, 30 July 2017
- I'm back in business, all in all a good week-end. Westy turned up from Cymru in the company of his beloved Liliane (birthday tomorrow), Morwenna came from Plougastell with husband & daughter, Michel from Kemper, Maurice from Landerne(au, a load of others particularly locals, and dare I say this; thank goodness for the English and their pints. The British have a pub culture the Bretons don't, I run arguably the only traditional pub in the region.
Friday, 21 July 2017
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
Wednesday, 21 June 2017
Sunday, 11 June 2017
Sunday, 4 June 2017
Saturday, 3 June 2017
Friday, 2 June 2017
Thursday, 1 June 2017
Wednesday, 31 May 2017
DAFYDD AP GWILYM
|Dyfed a siomed, symud—ei mawrair,|
|Am eryr bro yr hud;|
|Doe wiwdymp yn dywedud,|
|Cyn hyn, Lywelyn, olud—tiriogaeth,|
|Tŷ rhagof nis caeud;|
|Agwrdd udd y gerdd oeddud,|
|Pryd glwys, prudd dadwys prif dud,—praff awdur|
|Proffwydair, balchsyth, drud,|
|Prif dda wawd, prawf ddywedud,|
|Fy ngheinllyw difyw, Deifr helgud,—baham,|
|Bwhwman deigr neud glud,|
|Fy nghanllaw y'm gadawud,|
|Gwawr gwir nef a llawr, llef alltud—oedd hon,|
|Hyn oedd ddygn nas clywud;|
|Gwae fi, Geli pob golud,|
|Pendefig, gwledig gwlad hud—is dwfn,|
|Ys difai y'm dysgud.|
|Pob meistrolrwydd a wyddud,|
|Neud dwfn dy alar, neud difud—fy llef|
|Am fy llyw cadarnddrud,|
|Nid diboen na'm atebud,|
|Gwae fi fod, elw clod, ail Clud—nyw ballodd,|
|Heb allel dywedud,|
|Gwn ofal tost gan ofud,|
|Gwae fi, Grist Celi, caled—o'm rhyfig|
|A rhyfedd y'm cosbed,|
|Gwymp oeddem oll cyn colled,|
|Gwae fi, Grist Celi, calon doll—yw'r fau,|
|Wyf fyfyr am ddygngoll,|
|Campus eirf, cwmpas arfoll,|
|Gwae fyfi fy Rhi, rhoi i'th ddarpar—Duw,|
|Dwyn cadarnwalch cerddgar,|
|Nid rhodd gŵyl, neud rhudd galar,|
|Gwae fi ddwyn, ail brwyn, breiniawl gyhoedd—llu,|
|Llywodraeth y bobloedd;|
|Lleas taerfalch, lles torfoedd,|
|Gwae fi weled, trwydded drwg,|
|Neuaddau milwr, tŵr teg,|
|Annawn oes, un yn ysig,|
|Gwae'r nai a oerai, a ery—gweled,|
|Gwaelawd cof a'm deffry,|
|Y llys fraith yn llaesu fry,|
|Llys gwin ac emys, ddigamoedd—gyllid,|
|Och golli a'i gwnaddoedd,|
|Llys naf aur, lles niferoedd,|
|Os marw fy ewythr, ys mawr—o ryfedd,|
|Aur Afia Cymru i lawr,|
|Nad eddwyf, nai a'i diddawr,|
|Gŵr oedd Lywelyn, gwir ganu—prudd,|
|Cyn rhoi pridd i'w ddeutu,|
|Pwynt rhyfel heb ymgelu,|
|Gŵr, nid gwas, a las o loes archoll—dur,|
|A diriaid fu'r dygngoll,|
|Gwrawl hawl mewn helm drwydoll,|
|Pwnc truan oerwan am eurwas—yw hyn,|
|Honni mawr alanas,|
|Cain arddelw cyfan urddas,|
|Dihareb yw hon, dywirir—ym mro,|
|A laddo a leddir.|
|Diben fo, hwn a dybir,|
|Llithr ddagrau bid mau, modd chweg,—och allell|
|A chyllell faelereg,|
|Llawer och dost ar osteg,|
|Nid diofal, ffyrfdal ffêr,|
|Y gelyn a wnêl galar;|
|A laddo dyn â'i loywddur,|
|Heilbryn flodeuyn diwyd—a dderyw,|
|Llwyr ydd aeth, gwingaeth gyngyd,|
|A gaiff dial cuall;|
|A wnêl drwg o dreigl anghall|
|Dall fydd byd, dull gwŷd gwedy,—ddwyn llygad|
|Oedd yn Lloegr a Chymru.|
|Dwg i'th wledd, ni'm gomeddy,|
|Cyfiawnder fu ef, cyfundeb—cyrdd aur,|
|Cyweirdant pob cywirdeb,|
|Lles bychan buan yw bod—yn rhullfalch,|
|A'r hollfyd fel ffurf rhod;|
|Llew syberw lliaws wybod,|
|Llew olwg farchog, Llywelyn,—o'th las|
|I'th lys deg yn Emlyn,|
|Llai yw'r dysg, medd llawer dyn,|
|Och ddwyn Llywelyn, och ddoeth,—a ddodaf,|
|Och a ddyd ei gyfoeth,|
|Och rydd a roddaf drannoeth,|
|Och, och, y Ddôl Goch, ddaly gŵyl—barchus|
|Am dy berchen annwyl;|
|Och wedy'r ddwyoch ddiwyl,|
|Wylais lle gwelais lle gwely—f'arglwydd,|
|Band oedd fawrglod hynny?|
|Gair ateb, wyf gâr yty,|
|Gwaelfyrn gwawl tefyrn, gweli tafawd,—gwaith|
|Gwaeth bellach myfyrdawd;|
|Gwaeg cedyrn, gwag yw ceudawd,|
|Salw a thost am iôr costrith,|
|Selerwin fyrdd-drin feirdd-dreth,|
|Campus reddf cwmpas roddfath,|
|Coeth edling, fflowr dling dy lis—oreuraid,|
|Wared clochdy Paris;|
|Cymro glew a'n gadewis,|
|Truan ac eirian, pawb a garo—dadl,|
|Aed Landudoch heno;|
|Doethineb neud aeth yno,|
|Diwyd grair dan dywod gro.|
Born Aug 3 1951, Merthyr Tydfil, Cymru/Wales.Moved to Brittany Sept. 1979.I run a rustic Bar in a village of fewer than 800h.Real ale& best whisk(e)ys.At the moment I'm occupied with photos, flowers and music. For more information look up my site & blog: http://crwtynrhifnaw.blogspot.
commy story: http://taffawrnantmorlais. blogspot.commy photos:http://picasaweb. google.com/BynWaltersmy photos: http://patrimoinebreton/ blogspot.coma.n.other: http://mymiscellaneous- bynbrynman.blogspot.com
- ▼ October (4)
- First off; the bailiff hasn't been back in spite o...
- Just finished the 1948 official biography of Lloyd...
- Just back from Morlaix where I went for my chemoth...
- New Saturday & Sunday opening at 12:30h/pm
- I wonder whether I should mention my colostomy bag...
- The bailiff came by this afternoon, my daughter ha...
- Good friendly atmosphere tonight (isn't it always ...
- Quite a day yesterday, Had a10am appointment with ...
- Irish couple from West Cork came back today after ...
- 3am: Finished 'Dylan Thomas' by Paul Ferris, Hodde...
- What a day! A wedding party in the afternoon follo...
- Yesterday, amongst others, there was a couple of c...
- This morning on my memory page from 4 years ago Re...
- Monday & Tuesday were my days of rest; Monday was ...
- Yesterday was the last day of the local 'pardon' (...
- Had an englyn dedicated to me yesterday by last ye...
- 'Three Weird Sisters', a 1947 film about the happe...
- In the taxi on the way to the hospital I finished ...
- Yesterday was very quiet; I won't be opening on Mo...
- My daughter's birthday, she came into this world 3...
- Little accident at the bar yesterday, my bag came ...
- Following on from yesterday, a group turned up tod...
- Began slowly, one man, one 'diabolo menthe' (lemon...
- Quiet for a bank holiday, but a fine mixture of Me...
- My Owain Glyndwr flag came today to replace the on...
- ATTENTION! A CAUSE D'UNE MALADIE, JUSQU'AU 15 SEPT...
- Went for my chemotherapy, asked them to bring it f...
- With my Basque customers: https://www.facebook.com...
- The Basques were back (photos to follow), so were ...
- Saturday was quiet with many customers at the 'Fêt...
- Amongst my first customers today were tourists fro...
- I forgot about the Flemish Belgians this week-end,...
- I'm back in business, all in all a good week-end. ...
- I was right to have a pre-reopening; we had proble...
- Télé Star Special Bretagne (Tourisme), Programmes ...
- Beer's in: ambrée (real ale best bitter); blonde b...
- Je trouve qu'il y a beaucoup d'ignorance à propos ...
- New music for the bar, just received by the post f...
- An important step forward has been taken; the beer...
- Latest news is that I'll be leaving hospital Wedne...
- My hospitalisation is coming to an end after six a...
- 5 and a1/2 months in & out of hospital led to my o...
- Operated on Tuesday morning, had my first proper m...
- W.H.DAVIES A Fleeting PassionThough shalt not laug...
- IDRIS DAVIES Merthyr Tydfil:To The Memory of Keir ...
- R. S. THOMAS A Day In AutumnIt will not always be ...
- HEDD WYN Yr Ysgwrn'A gwelais wrth gerdded mwsog dy...
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (314)