Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Friday 28 January 2011

Clarification

I've had responses since the last time, so I'll clarify it; The closer I'm getting to the re-opening the more difficulties I'm getting into; I received 2 registered letters this morning. I previously had my phone cut off, bordering on having the computer cut off as well, the mobile put on restraint and my car was in the garage; Elise sorted this out for me besides underwriting my journey to Rhob's funeral, this was a sacrifice on her part. My car was repaired too late to go to Cymru/Wales, but anyway I don't have the money for the insurance. I did have money, but after 11 months out of work it's disappeared, I was not insured for loss of earnings and don't touch dole because I'm self-employed; I tried selling my photos but I need my car, I was intending to convert my photos into CDs but I need blanks with no money to buy them. Yesterday I had an appointment with a very helpful social worker; at the moment I have an allowance of about £450 per month plus my rent paid, and since yesterday I can go for food every tuesday. I only run the business, the property belongs to someone else; I have been informed that the insurance has been released for the building work to start once they have a building permit, there shouldn't be a problem with that (famous last words) and the plans are with the architect. I have to sit back and wait for the pub to be rebuilt whilst all else is falling down around me. I will also have to refurbish the bar and have nothing to do it with. I don't have rich friends, far from it, but some have been very good to me in sharing the little they have; people went out of their way to help me in Cardiff and were very generous in putting me up and taking me out for meals & drinks, I was a bit disappointed that I had to waste money at a board & lodge in my home town but my trip up the road hadn't been on the agenda so it was a last minute decision given the shortness of the voyage, however there's no way I can go to Merthyr without visiting my home town. If any of you can see to holding me buoyant till the reopening: Paypal; bynwalters@libertysurf.fr - it will be very much appreciated, and when I'm back on my feet I'll be in a position to help you. There will be a grand re-opening with hundreds, nay, thousands impatiently waiting in the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive