Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Friday 19 May 2017

I work long non-remunerative hours on my research and writings. Admittedly I've nothing else to do stuck in the house all day virtually house-bound, although I've renewed my car insurance for emergencies or to replenish my larder. I'm struggling for the moment physically & financially with an 4 or 5 hour operation on June 7th, nothing will be certain until after I've been operated upon and fully recuperated. Hopefully, eventually I will be able to recover my business, but out of the way as I am it will be difficult to recover my trade, the last time took me four years to get the news around all of Brittany, Cymru/Wales, the Basque country, Cantabria, Paris, Belgium, Switzerland and not last and not least, England; out of work since December I've been very fortunate to have friends who have momentarily kept my head above water, then I got this idea; in my pub when there's an audience for an act not everyone is obliged to pay, only the ones who come to watch and listen so we pass the hat around; therefore in the same sense I ask only those who enjoy and partake in my offerings: history, legends, poetry, songs, humour, literature, culture, nature, photos, mainly of Breizh/Brittany & Cymru/Wales to participate. I won't feel so bad knowing that you are getting something out of it. The days are long and I get nothing out of it personnaly except satisfaction & enjoyment which in normal circumstances would suffice but in my predicament is not enough. If you too enjoy my 'stuff' and wish to reciprocate I will now pass the metaphorical hat around: Paypal: bynwalters@libertysurf.fr/

Je travaille de longues heures non rémunératrices sur mes recherches et mes écrits. Certes, je n'ai rien d'autre à faire coincé dans la maison toute la journée pratiquement lié à la maison, bien que j'ai renouvelé mon assurance automobile pour les urgences ou pour reconstituer mon garde-manger. Je suis difficile pour le moment physiquement et financièrement avec une opération de 4 ou 5 heures le 7 juin, rien ne sera certain avant que j'aie été operé et puis récupéré complètement. J'espère que, finalement, je pourrai récupérer mes affaires, mais je serai peut-étre difficile de récupérer mon commerce, la dernière fois, j'ai pris quatre ans pour avoir l'actualité de Brittany, Cymru / Pays de Galles. Pays basque, Cantabrie, Paris, Belgique, Suisse et pas dernier et surtout, Angleterre; Sans boulot depuis décembre, j'ai été très chanceux d'avoir des amis qui ont momentanément gardé ma tête au-dessus de l'eau, puis j'ai eu cette idée; Dans mon pub quand il y a un public pour un acte, tout le monde n'est pas obligé de payer, seuls ceux qui viennent regarder et écouter, nous passons le chapeau autour; Donc dans le même sens, je demande seulement à ceux qui aiment et participent à mes offres: l'histoire, les légendes, la poésie, les chansons, l'humour, la littérature, la culture, la nature, les photos, principalement de Breizh / Brittany & Cymru / Pays de Galles. Je ne me sentirais pas si mal en sachant que vous en tirez quelque chose. Les jours sont longs et je n'en ai plus rien en dehors de la satisfaction et de la jouissance, ce qui, dans des circonstances normales, suffirait, mais dans ma situation difficile, cela ne suffit pas. Si vous appréciez mes «trucs» et souhaitez réciproquer, je vais maintenant passer le chapeau métaphorique autour: Paypal: bynwalters@libertysurf.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive