- I forgot about the Flemish Belgians this week-end, what reminded me was that my first customers today were Flemish Belgians, with Fiats & an Alpha Romero, the others were cyclists.
Monday, 31 July 2017
Sunday, 30 July 2017
- I'm back in business, all in all a good week-end. Westy turned up from Cymru in the company of his beloved Liliane (birthday tomorrow), Morwenna came from Plougastell with husband & daughter, Michel from Kemper, Maurice from Landerne(au, a load of others particularly locals, and dare I say this; thank goodness for the English and their pints. The British have a pub culture the Bretons don't, I run arguably the only traditional pub in the region.
Friday, 21 July 2017
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
Born Aug 3 1951, Merthyr Tydfil, Cymru/Wales.Moved to Brittany Sept. 1979.I run a rustic Bar in a village of fewer than 800h.Real ale& best whisk(e)ys.At the moment I'm occupied with photos, flowers and music. For more information look up my site & blog: http://crwtynrhifnaw.blogspot.
commy story: http://taffawrnantmorlais. blogspot.commy photos:http://picasaweb. google.com/BynWaltersmy photos: http://patrimoinebreton/ blogspot.coma.n.other: http://mymiscellaneous- bynbrynman.blogspot.com
- I forgot about the Flemish Belgians this week-end,...
- I'm back in business, all in all a good week-end. ...
- I was right to have a pre-reopening; we had proble...
- Télé Star Special Bretagne (Tourisme), Programmes ...
- Beer's in: ambrée (real ale best bitter); blonde b...
- Je trouve qu'il y a beaucoup d'ignorance à propos ...
- New music for the bar, just received by the post f...
- An important step forward has been taken; the beer...
- Latest news is that I'll be leaving hospital Wedne...
- My hospitalisation is coming to an end after six a...
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (314)