Thursday, 25 August 2011
Wednesday, 24 August 2011
Sunday, 21 August 2011
Tuesday, 16 August 2011
Sunday, 14 August 2011
Saturday, 13 August 2011
Friday, 12 August 2011
Exploited, raped, controlled and punished by the English - one man's ambition to become Welsh | Mail Online
Thursday, 11 August 2011
One of the most important dates in Merthyr, Cardiff & the industrial revolution was the founding of the Dowlais Ironworks on Sept 19, 1759. News travelled fast, on hearing that the furnace workers were collapsing with the heat and urgently needing something to quench their thirst, water was out of the question as it caused cholera epidemics, Arthur Guinness saw his entrepreneurial chance, he signed the lease on his brewery in Dublin on Sept 22 1759, sent his beer over to Merthyr in boatloads, but caused riots when the Irish thought it too good to waste on the Welsh, keeping it all for themselves, resulting in Mackeson filling the void in Wales; this is why my gran mulled her Mackeson for her health and not Guinness.
Sept. 22 at 17h59 in Dublin start of global celebration of Arthur Guinness signing the lease to his brewery in Dublin Sept. 22 1759.
Tuesday, 9 August 2011
Monday, 8 August 2011
Friday, 5 August 2011
At the risk of being presumptuous; for those who like my photos, I need petrol paper, ink, etc. and to buy back my storage space to be able to continue. I have placed a Paypal donation button on my following sites:
Sorry to be so persistent in my woes.
Thursday, 4 August 2011
Wednesday, 3 August 2011
Born Aug 3 1951, Merthyr Tydfil, Cymru/Wales.Moved to Brittany Sept. 1979.I run a rustic Bar in a village of fewer than 800h.Real ale& best whisk(e)ys.At the moment I'm occupied with photos, flowers and music. For more information look up my site & blog: http://crwtynrhifnaw.blogspot.
commy story: http://taffawrnantmorlais. blogspot.commy photos:http://picasaweb. google.com/BynWaltersmy photos: http://patrimoinebreton/ blogspot.coma.n.other: http://mymiscellaneous- bynbrynman.blogspot.com
- ► 2017 (510)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (128)
- Normalement si tout va bien je vais retourner au ...
- Went for a walk, took a chance with the weather, ...
- Building Bridges
- P.P.S. Mr Lewis
- Borrowings & Mr Lewis
- Marching to the Saints
- I get up early for the markets but I can't go anyw...
- Exploited, raped, controlled and punished by the ...
- One of the most important dates in Merthyr, Cardi...
- Went to Karaez/Carhaix this afternoon to discuss m...
- The phoenix is ready to fly; this is unofficial at...
- At the risk of being presumptuous; for those who...
- Being at a low ebb in my life I counted my birthda...
- Weather too bad to go selling photos in Uhelgoad, ...
- Well, that's it, I've had my 24 hours; about 150 o...
- Just put a Paypal connexion to my A4 laminated pho...
- Just off the cuff so to speak, I don't particularl...
- The landlord of Tavarn Ty Elise, Plouye is pleased...
- IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M 60 TODAY
- ▼ August (19)
- ► 2010 (314)