Saturday, 19 November 2016
Thursday, 25 August 2016
Saturday, 6 August 2016
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Wednesday, 27 July 2016
Thursday, 21 July 2016
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
Thursday, 30 June 2016
Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Saturday, 11 June 2016
Thursday, 9 June 2016
Sunday, 5 June 2016
Wednesday, 1 June 2016
Tuesday, 31 May 2016
I don't know where to start other than at the beginning of the last couple of weeks; my Rhondda Friends, my new Caerfyrddin friends, the cyclists who were one month on the road coming up from Pisa, the Citroen D.S' on a rally, the coachload of Bretons & Welsh with the legendary Peter Hughes Griffiths organised from Lesneven, the Germans who drank the pints and bought a load of pub t(ee)-shirts, and now I've just received a message from an old friend and colleague who's coming to Gouesnou this week from Aberhonddu/Brecon; I hope that he will be able to find time to come here, I know how these twinnings are so tightly worked. I was lucky last week to be on the Caerfyrddin/Lesneven programme and last year on the Caernarfon/Landere(au) itinerary.
Bit of a problem because it's a long way from here, about an hour. The Welsh team is 2 hours, The rugby not so long ago was two and a half hours In Naoned/Nantes, after all the promises no-one turned up because they didn't realise how big Breizh/Bretagne/Brittany is!
Thursday, 26 May 2016
Wednesday, 25 May 2016
Tuesday, 24 May 2016
Sunday, 22 May 2016
Friday, 20 May 2016
Thursday, 19 May 2016
Wednesday, 18 May 2016
Sunday, 15 May 2016
Born Aug 3 1951, Merthyr Tydfil, Cymru/Wales.Moved to Brittany Sept. 1979.I run a rustic Bar in a village of fewer than 800h.Real ale& best whisk(e)ys.At the moment I'm occupied with photos, flowers and music. For more information look up my site & blog: http://crwtynrhifnaw.blogspot.
commy story: http://taffawrnantmorlais. blogspot.commy photos:http://picasaweb. google.com/BynWaltersmy photos: http://patrimoinebreton/ blogspot.coma.n.other: http://mymiscellaneous- bynbrynman.blogspot.com
- ► 2017 (539)
- ► August (3)
- ► July (5)
- Euro 2016
- Did English immigration benefit Britain; it brough...
- I just had a telephone call from someone wanting t...
- Thursday 3pm Cymru/Wales v Lloegr/Germany, sorry N...
- Why should immigration be a problem; nobody's suff...
- Have you noticed that when it's good it's English,...
- There's going to be fun in Bordeaux tonight
- I may open for All Blacks v Cymru/Wales Sat 9:35am...
- Euro 2016
- Message From Cymru/Wales/Galles
- 2 days ago I got up in the early hours of the morn...
- 3pm/15h Roland-Garros final(e); 4pm/16h Sweden v C...
- First sunday of the month coming up, and we all kn...
- I don't know where to start other than at the be...
- Tonight at 20:40 Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid
- Steve & Julie from South Wales arrived n the villa...
- The actual situation is that I'm watching the Rola...
- Just watched 'The Brecon Beacons With Iolo William...
- Great atmosphere and plenty of people for the conc...
- On Wednesday August 3rd I will be 65 years old. I ...
- 5 out of the 7 founding fathers of Brittany were b...
- I had the confirmation today that a Lesneven/Caerf...
- Seville v Liverpool at/à 20h45
- Thought I'd mention that the tips of my iris buds ...
- You won't believe this, I'm watching 'Match of ze ...
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (128)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (314)