Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Tuesday 31 May 2016



I don't know where to start other than at the beginning of the last couple of weeks; my Rhondda Friends, my new Caerfyrddin friends, the cyclists who were one month on the road coming up from Pisa, the Citroen D.S' on a rally, the coachload of Bretons & Welsh with the legendary Peter Hughes Griffiths organised from Lesneven, the Germans who drank the pints and bought a load of pub t(ee)-shirts, and now I've just received a message from an old friend and colleague who's coming to Gouesnou this week from Aberhonddu/Brecon; I hope that he will be able to find time to come here, I know how these twinnings are so tightly worked. I was lucky last week to be on the Caerfyrddin/Lesneven programme and last year on the Caernarfon/Landere(au) itinerary.




Bit of a problem because it's a long way from here, about an hour. The Welsh team is 2 hours, The rugby not so long ago was two and a half hours In Naoned/Nantes, after all the promises no-one turned up because they didn't realise how big Breizh/Bretagne/Brittany is!
I forgot about the Welsh language ecologist group coach with Al and Derec/Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive