Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Monday 28 March 2011

One foot in Paradise, the other feeling the heat.

Spiritually I'm feeling great; I find my temporary!? new life very fulfilling with all the walking along the river & canal banks, smelling the fresh odours of Springtime, visiting the churches & chapels, not for religion but their history, art & folk connexions, searching for lost holy wells, feeling the magnetism of the menhirs and enjoying panoramas such as the view over the port in Dinan, capturing what I can on celluloid to share with you, reading of past travels , exploits, experiences, adventures; accompanying George Borrow through Cymru/Wales or reading Wordsworth in the countryside open air ; unfortunately nothing is perfect, I get home, push open the door against the weight of the mounting bills and wade through the letters whose contents are squeezing the breath out of me; I won't let it get me down, although today I didn't find the 'fontaine' I went looking for, it was too late to look for the tumulus and ended with a puncture and the necessity to buy two new tyres, I watched the bumblebees at work, admired the fluttering butterflies and the fleeting catkins. Tomorrow morning I'll be taking my photos to the market in Rostrenen with the hope of selling a few, but even a few won't be enough, I'm beginning to slide in the wrong direction. I need sponsorship and/or a loan now, meeting with the bailiff tomorrow evening to try and sort things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive