Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Monday 13 February 2012

My Telephone

Because my bank manager confiscated my card it gave me telephone hiccups, I normally paid by phoning my number on receiving the bill, when they didn't get the money they put the phone on restraint meaning you could phone in but I couldn't phone out, frustrating when reaching for it a second too late, knowing who it was but not being able to call back; that is now sorted out. Something happened to the phone so that it didn't ring but it did light up, therefore I had to be sitting in front of it to be aware of the calls, then I changed the system so that nothing worked, this morning something inspired me to look again at the wires and how they inter-related and after some initial failures I got it to work again. Someone phoned me soon after, it rang clearly but didn't light up, so if there has to a fault this time it's less inconvenient, and anyway most of the time now I can look up the number and ring back. The tide is on the turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive