Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Friday 29 September 2017

First off; the bailiff hasn't been back in spite of saying that he would phone two weeks ago, no reimboursement; my daughter phoned his office where the secretary castigated her for asking for monsieur instead of maitre Fontani, he still hasn't phoned back, looks a bit negligent to me! Monday Paul had a marvellous send-off, normal for the respect he earned throughout his adult life, they could have filled another church with the numbers who failed to get in. Drinks were offered in the packed hall of 'The Chaudron' opposite, Coreff naturally as he was part owner. Last week I was told that I had too much potassium, so I gave up bananas & Vichy water, this week I've been told that I have a problem with my kidneys so I must drink at least a bottle of Vichy a day. I went into hospital Wednesday for my chemotherapy expecting to leave at 2pm, but they kept me all night for 12 hours and more for re-hydration. They've taken out one of the ingredients of the chemo therapy as it was harmful to my kidneys. I was lent, for me, a very interesting, book, which I took with me, I should have taken two books!, written by George East called 'French Impressions', 'Brittany', 'Brittany in a Book'. He and his wife bought a house in the region which he goes on to describe, including a short complimentary mention of me. This afternoon two Swiss tourists interested in Breton folklore turned up at the bar. They suggested that I'm well known because at Saint Brieuc they were advised to come here. They haven't left yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive