Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Confident

Diolch/Thank you Julian; let me explain to everyone; there's not much point in my having a fill in job, besides my 60 years of age, my gout and my diabetes, although I am registered as a job seeker, it would be foolishly short term. The plans for the new pub are now in the Mayor's office together with an application for a building permit. I work for at least 12 hours a day on my photos except for my mornings at the markets so that when everything is organized and the pub is reopened I will have a base to retail my photos with printing facilities from a voluminous collection for on site development & sales. I am doing without at the moment so that I can plan a confident future with a second earner, the pub trade not the most auspicious at the moment, especially in the countryside but even in the towns, on both sides of the Channel. My good friends have been helping me to keep my head above water, I hope it won't be too long that I'll be in a position to reciprocate, back behind my bar with my life in my own hands again, controlling my destiny, my feet once again on solid ground instead of floating, although I'll still be driving around taking photos of Brittany, but selling them at my pub shop. There will be a welcome for all smiling faces as is the story of my pub, but a little extra for the good people who've helped me in my hour, of course I realize that many people are not in the position to do so; another hurdle has been leaped, opening day is slowly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive