Bun's Miscellaneous

Bun's Miscellaneous
The third of my sites. My first site is personal, the second about the pub, this site is for anything that takes my fancy..

My Music

http://www.last.fm/user/BynTyElise/library

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Reflexions


To put it succinctly; The positive aspects of my life outweigh the negative ones heavy though they are. Life isn't meant to be easy and doesn't owe anybody anything but the horizon promises me better things to come; this is my sixtieth year, my second of fettered freedom, I could have been a prisoner of an office, factory or mine, I wasn't, and anyway I'm a believer in destiny. Most people would be planning retirement, I am planning going back to my regular job. I have always taken the good with the bad and the help from my friends sustaining me until I get back on my feet does not go amiss, for that I am very grateful, it will enable me eventually to reciprocate from a position of strength, when the storm clouds will be blown away and music will once more be heard in Ty Elise. These were never meant to be sob stories, I can't dwell on the bad when the quality of my life works against it, they are meant to be snapshot updates so that my friends can see exactly where & how I stand at any given moment, I report the downs which can be serious, but I also report the ups which paradoxically I wouldn't have but for the roots of the latter, fortunately they are more numerous, in other words although it rains a lot the sun shines longer and brighter. I have lived in Breizh/Brittany for a greater period than I did in Cymru/Wales but outside of books, conversation & music, my knowledge of the Country was limited, yet I know Cymru inside out, I have a lot of catching up to do and when finances allow I go off the main road with my camera to try and capture the essence of Ma Breizh/Fy Llydaw/Ma Bretagne/My Brittany, to share this glorious Country with you. Hope some of you appreciate my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Annie Ebrel & Nolwen le Buhe

Latest Football Matches

Welsh sports

Merthyr's Finest: The Film

Howard Winstone

http://www.boxing.com/howard_winstone_idol_of_merthyr.html

Jean-Claude Dreyfus, and Merzhin au bar Ty Elise

Amazon

Katelsong

Our World; We are responsible for our children and our childrens' children

Music in Breizh/Bretagne

The Three Tenors

The Thistle & Shamrock; Welsh Roots

Too much Love can Kill You

Natalie, my favourite actress by far

Tribute to Natalie Wood

Elvis - Treat Me Nice

Elvis & Marilyn

Mahalia's Tribute to Elvis

Mahalia Jackson

Brigitte

Marilyn v. Brigitte

Pelé v. Maradonna

John Charles

John Charles

Denis Law

George Best

25 of the Best

Real Madrid

Barbarians v. All Blacks 1973 - That Try

Try of the Century?

French Rugby Tries

Inspirational Moments

Clips

Funniest Commercials

Evene

Followers

Blog Archive